Sept. 1 to Dec. 15th - 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Rest of year – 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Office Phone: 712-258-5543
Call warehouse to make an appointment.
• When entering facility, please watch for people and moving equipment. Park on east edge of the lot and come in the office.
• Our office staff will confirm your order and let you know which dock door to back in to.
• Stay at the dock door, our warehouseman will come to you.
• No drivers are allowed past the yellow line at dock doors inside the warehouse. Drivers are welcome to wait in the warehouse break room and use the restroom inside.
• No drivers allowed inside trailers when trucks are at dock doors.
• No open toed shoes or sandals allowed in the building.
• No chewing tobacco or gum inside; there is a trash can outside the entrance door.
• After loading, come back into the office for signed paperwork.
• After unloading, our warehouseman will give you signed paperwork.
• Once you have your signed paperwork, your transaction is concluded and you can be on your way.
From I-29 North or South:
From Hwy 20E:
From Hwy 20W:
I seem to have been destined to work in the food and warehouse industry. From “Literally” growing up in a small N.W. Iowa family-owned restaurant (Yes, we sold Twin Bings there) to stocking grocery shelves through high school and college. After college, I have worked in Asset Management, Computer Peripherals Inventory Management and most recently as Supervisor of Operations for the 3rd largest 3PL company in the world. Coming to work for Palmer Candy as Warehouse Manager could not be a more perfect fit for me and I am excited to be part of such a dynamic, family-focused company.
I joined Palmer Candy in 2012 after 14 years of working in logistics and warehouse technology in the meat industry. I love logistics because I am a problem solver. In my free time, I enjoy cooking and watching baseball, hockey and auto racing.