Not to brag, but we’ve been around for a while, since 1878. When you’ve been making candy as long as we have, you get to be pretty good at it. We use our expertise to help our customers find solutions to their business needs, not just to sell something. Our state-of-the-art facilities are packed with a full range of manufacturing and packaging equipment and capabilities that will get your project done creatively and efficiently. With us, the taste of your success will be sweet and long lasting.
Increase your bakery sales, without increasing labor costs, with Palmer Candy. Imagine offering your customers row after row of sweet and salty munchies, buttery-drizzled caramel-coated popcorn or homemade peanut brittle just like mom used to make. The possibilities, and the varieties we offer, are deliciously endless. All of our products are available in a variety of packaging options like tubs, trays, canisters, stand-up resealable bags and shippers.
Let’s start something delicious with a profitable partnership!
• Adding retail-ready candy is a natural extension of an existing “thaw and sell” and “par-baked” product line.
• The majority of our products are available in both bulk and retail ready, allowing bakeries to implement their own packaging or simply opt for the turnkey convenience of a retail-ready product.
• Case weights range from 10 pounds to 28 pounds for bulk candy.
• All retail-ready products are packed in hinged bakery containers that are easily stackable and nested for displaying. Case quantities range from 12 to 24 units.
• Newly developed snack bowls appeal to the consumers that are hosting parties or gatherings.
• We offer more than 20 varieties of both bulk and retail-ready including peanut brittle to pecan divinity and chocolate almond bark.
We want to be your full-service contract partner. Small or large customized orders run as smooth as peanut butter in our 300,000-square-foot production and warehouse facility. Quality products, personal service, reliability and customer loyalty are the cornerstones of our five-generation candy-making company. Custom candies and chocolates are just a taste of what Palmer Candy can offer as your contract partner.
As your full-service contract manufacturer, Palmer Candy offers,
• Product types that include chocolates, homestyle candies, coated pretzels, snack mixes, specialty barks, brittle and toffees, as well as extruded products.
• Packaging options like tubs, trays and canisters, peg bags, laydown bags, gusseted bags, stand-up recloseable pouches, display cases, shippers and pallet displays.
• A manufacturing process with top quality and food safety programs in place including allergen control practices, master sanitation schedules, supplier audits, product and raw material traceability, label compliance verification, food security and much more.
• Upgraded and advanced equipment capabilities to handle the biggest or smallest jobs from our nut roasting department to fudge and brittle departments to chocolate enrobing and all the way to our packing department.
• A commitment to providing outstanding customer service, customer confidentiality and constant communication.
Private label candy offers consumers a really good value while giving companies the ability to put exactly what they want on their shelves. It’s what we in the candy world call a “win-win,” and no one does it better than Palmer Candy. That’s because privacy and confidentiality are the crispy pretzels to our Caramel Swirls, the peanuts to our Chocolate Caramel Clusters and the cherry center to our Twin Bing; they just go together. We have worked with some of the country's largest merchandisers on their private label lines and can do the same for you. Years of experience back the team that will help you build your project from the ground up including packaging design, product creation and quality testing. Our candy and confection selections are as endless as our packaging options.
Why choose Palmer Candy for your private label creations?
• A leader in the private label candy arena for more than a decade.
• Our digital printing process allows our customers to have the national brand "look" without the need for an inventory of each item.
• Our top selling items include gummy products such as worms and bears, but we can add chocolate and seasonal candy to your selections as well.
• We’re a one source supplier that can handle 100 percent of the volume, any future expansion needs and we have an in-place distribution system to deliver complete and on time.
• We are also committed to quality with high standards already in place and practiced for quality and food safety.
• Brand name items and regional favorites from years gone by can all be created through our Private Label program.
“PALMER CANDY COMPANY HAS BEEN A PART OF OUR HOLIDAY SEASON FOR MANY YEARS. THEY OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF CANDIES AND ARE ALWAYS ADDING NEW ITEMS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS INTEREST. CAN'T IMAGINE THE HOLIDAYS WITHOUT THEM!”